Suche Modul für Scisys Leonardo

Du suchst einen Schachcomputer, ein Schachprogramm oder Zubehör? Dann bist Du hier richtig.

Moderator: bretti

Antworten
Gustav

Suche Modul für Scisys Leonardo

Beitrag von Gustav » Montag 11. Juni 2018, 10:59

Hallo liebe Sammlerinnen und Sammler,

suche ein Maestro-, Brute Force- oder Analyst-Modul für meinen Leonardo von Scisys.
Über ein Angebot (via PN) würde ich mich sehr freuen :)

Danke sehr vorab,
Gustav

REUSKING

Re: Suche Modul für Scisys Leonardo

Beitrag von REUSKING » Montag 18. Juni 2018, 05:18

Gustav hat geschrieben:
Montag 11. Juni 2018, 10:59
Hallo liebe Sammlerinnen und Sammler,

suche ein Maestro-, Brute Force- oder Analyst-Modul für meinen Leonardo von Scisys.
Über ein Angebot (via PN) würde ich mich sehr freuen :)

Danke sehr vorab,
Gustav
Dear collector Gustav!
I have a Maestro B Leonardo 6 Mhz module prepared for sale, tested a few days ago, the optical and technical state of the module is perfect and works well.
Depending on what you are willing to pay and if you are still interested, I can send you pictures of the module. You should know that these modules are getting harder and harder to find.
Precisely a module of the same characteristics was recently sold on Ebay in "buy it now or better offer" format at € 315 + shipping.
The international certified and registered shipment from Spain to Germany would be 16.55€, but for more security it could be insured until a few more Euros.
I await your response via private message here in the forum.
My Best Regards! :P

Francesc López (REUSKING)

REUSKING

Beitrag von REUSKING » Montag 18. Juni 2018, 05:28

Dear collector Gustav!
I have a Maestro B Leonardo 6 Mhz module prepared for sale, tested a few days ago, the optical and technical state of the module is perfect and works well.
Depending on what you are willing to pay and if you are still interested, I can send you pictures of the module. You should know that these modules are getting harder and harder to find.
Precisely a module of the same characteristics was recently sold on Ebay in "buy it now or better offer" format at 315€ + shipping. But I would listen to your best offer.
The international certified and registered shipment from Spain to Germany would be 16.55€, but for more security it could be insured until a few more Euros.
If I can not sell this module in this Forum in a few days, then I will put it up for sale on Ebay.
I await your response via private message here in the forum.
My Best Regards! :P

Francesc López (REUSKING)

Gustav

Beitrag von Gustav » Montag 18. Juni 2018, 23:29

Thank you for your offer!
But today I have already bought another module.
Best regards,
Gustav

Gustav

Beitrag von Gustav » Montag 18. Juni 2018, 23:30

Vielen Dank an alle,
habe Modul erworben!
Alles gut :-)

Antworten